Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask - Tiger Grass 1pc
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping Over $179
Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
Delivery 2-3 Business Days
Free Samples & gifts with your order
Experience the soothing power of Dr Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Serum Mask. Infused with Tiger Grass Extract, this sheet mask provides targeted care for irritated skin. Its unique adhesive design effortlessly conforms to the contours of your face, delivering 26mls of soothing serum deep into your skin.
With just one use, this skin-fitting mask creates a serene and even complexion, leaving your skin with a healthy, dewy glow. Say goodbye to redness as this mask works wonders to reduce its appearance, while simultaneously boosting moisture levels by an impressive 44%.
What sets Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask apart is its carefully crafted formula. Each mask is drenched in a highly concentrated serum enriched with Tiger Grass Extract and Madecassoside, providing unrivalled moisture care for your skin. Nourishing ingredients such as Allantoin and Niacinamide work to strengthen your skin's barrier and further diminish redness.
Discover the magic of Tiger Grass, also known as Cica or Centella Asiatica, as it soothes irritation and visible redness while boosting hydration. Pamper your skin with Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask and experience the ultimate in soothing and restorative skincare.
- Calming formula visibly reduces redness on skin
- Fortified with Centella Asiatica to hydrated skin and soothe irritation
- Thin sheet mask is drenched with serum for maximum calming benefits
USAGE & INGREDIENTS
Directions of Use:
- Open the sheet mask packet.
- Carefully tear open the packet and unfold the mask.
- Align the mask with your face.
- Position the mask over your face, making sure to align the eye, nose, and mouth openings properly.
- Smooth out the mask.
- Gently pat and smooth the mask onto your skin to ensure it adheres well.
- Relax for 20 minutes!
- Carefully remove the mask from your face, starting from the edges. Avoid pulling or
- After removing the mask, gently massage any remaining essence into your skin until it's fully absorbed.
- To lock in the benefits, proceed with your regular skincare routine, such as applying moisturiser or serum.
We suggest using Dr Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Serum Mask 2 or 3 times a week!
Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Diglycerin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Caffeine, Allantoin, 1,2- Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Peptide, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Resin Extract, Asiaticoside, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyacetophenone, Madecassoside