Dr Irena Eris Enzyme Peeling
The peel optimizes skin physiological processes and the penetration of active substances from skincare products deep into the skin.
Recommended for cleansing dry skins, including delicate and sensitive skin from the unwanted layer of dead skin cells.
Thanks to the papain it contains, the peel exfoliates dead cornified skin cells gently yet effectively (82%*) without any need to rub on the skin, and leaves the complexion looking healthy and rejuvenated (93%*). It makes the skin refreshed and soft to the touch (89%*).
- Intensely regenerates the skin.
- Leaves the skin smooth and supple.
- Gently but effectively exfoliates dead cornified skin cells.
- Leaves the complexion healthy and rejuvenated.
- Makes the skin refreshed and soft to touch.
- Suitable for delicate, dry, sensitive skin.
Directions of Use:
- Apply the peel in an even layer to the cleansed skin of the face and neck.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Leave the peel on for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Wash it away using a cotton pad soaked with toner, or water.
- Wash cream from the Dr Irena Eris Cleanology line.
- Follow with an appropriate face cream.
- Use 1 - 2 times per week or more often, depending on the needs of your skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Alcohol, Laureth-7, Papain, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 16035 (FD&C Red No. 40), CI 17200 (D&C Red No. 33)