WHAT IT IS
A long-lasting, high-coverage pressed powder that blurs imperfections, smooths out fine lines and provides a natural matte finish.
WHAT IT DOES
Formulated with Biomimic HD coating technology, the high-tech formula acts as a second skin, providing perfect coverage while amplifying powders with micro-fine spheres seamlessly cover and fill out fine lines, optically fading wrinkles and pores for visibly perfected skin.
The long-lasting powder features skincare benefits that create a pollution-fighting, breathable shield, limiting the absorption of harmful particles and preventing dehydration, for velvety smooth, naturally bright skin.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It contains pure Biomimicry HD pigments that transform into a veil-like, high-comfort film, offering a second-skin feeling and appearance.
- Formulated with sea buckthorn seed oil, a soothing antioxidant that helps improve skin regeneration.
- Features film-forming flex-gel technology that combines a blend of unique polymers and oils with moisture barrier properties, for a smoothing effect that helps blur fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- Fragrance and paraben-free.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply powder over the face with the sponge applicator.
- Wear alone or over foundation as a finishing powder.
TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, BORON NITRIDE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, C20-24 OLEFIN, POLYISOPRENE, LAUROYL LYSINE, ALUMINA, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES OIL, GLYCERIN, BHT.
[+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499(]
- FREE for orders over $100
- AUD $9.95 (3-7 Business Days)
- FREE for orders over $150
- AUD $13.25 (1-3 Business Days)
🌎REST OF THE WORLD 🌎
Standard Australia Post:
- FREE for orders over $200
- AUD $35.00 (5-14 Business Days)
All orders are sent out the next business day from Sydney, Australia via Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include your Tracking Number. You can also track the progress of your order by logging into your account via our website under ‘My Orders’ once you have logged in through here.
Tracking is usually available 24 to 48 hours after dispatch.
Please Note: Delivery usually occurs within 3-6 business days to major centres in West Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. Please allow a few days extra for orders to rural areas and major centres in NT, Tasmania and South Australia.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your item(s).
Any problems with items you receive must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt.
We guarantee money back refund without question if the product is defective in any way. Items must be returned in the original condition in which they were received.
If you have ordered the wrong product, then you can still return for a full refund but please note that the items must be unopened and unused. If there is any defect in the product on receipt then it may be returned to us for a refund at that time.
You are required to ship the item(s) back to us at your own cost to:
Attn: Beauty Affairs Returns - Unit 1, 323 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- A refund will then be issued once the return has been received.
Our stock is stored in daily maintenance climate-controlled storage facilities within Australia and sent directly to customers. As stock is kept in more than one warehouse we try to send it from the warehouse closest to your location to minimise delivery times and make sure to allow next day dispatch in order to avoid delays.
We only sell goods that are in stock and in the case that they aren't in stock, we will issue our customers a full refund- no questions asked.
If you have any questions about the status of your parcel shipment or our returns policies please contact us here.