Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Poudre
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping Over $179
Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
Delivery 2-3 Business Days
Free Samples & gifts with your order
Delicately corrects and illuminates the complexion.
A common base of correcting and illuminating color - pink for a youthful glow, yellow to counteract dullness and mauve to catch the light - even out the complexion. Thanks to the Stardust technology, a diamond powder encapsulated in microspheres, light is infinitely reflected to create on the skin a soft-focus perfecting halo.
- Blend harmoniously for perfectly tailored correction and luminosity.
- Even-toned with a natural finish.
- Makes the complexion radiates perfection.
- Creates a soft-focus perfecting halo on the skin.
- Illuminates women's beauty.
Usage & ingredients
Directions of Use:
- Use Météorites Brush to apply evenly to the entire face to fix make-up and improve hold.
- Highlight the cheekbones and other prominent parts of the face for greater boost of radiance.
- Trace a G from the center of the forehead towards the top of the cheekbone, then from the bridge of the nose towards the chin.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Talc • Nylon-12 • Distarch Phosphate • Magnesium Myristate • Magnesium Carbonate • Hydrated Silica • Triticum Vulgare (Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch) • Pentylene Glycol • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Aluminum Hydroxide • Parfum (Fragrance) • Sodium Dehydroacetate • Glyceryl Stearate • Caprylyl Glycol • Sorbic Acid • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone • Benzyl Benzoate • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Diamond Powder • Limonene • Amyl Cinnamal • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Geraniol • Cinnamyl Alcohol • Tocopherol • Bht • [+/- Mica • Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) • Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides) • Ci 77007 (Ultramarines) • Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake) • Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) • Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) • Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake) • Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) • Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) • Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) • Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake) • Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder) • Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) • Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) • Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)].