Dr Irena Eris Aquality Hyper-Hydrating Recovery Cream
Global hydration stimulating the disappearance of lines and wrinkles.
Treatment moisturiser enhanced with PGA for ultimate hydration. The innovative gamma-polyglutamic acid (γ PGA) is a new-generation ingredient that has been proven to be 5 times more effective as a moisturizer than hyaluronic acid.
- Integrates the surface layer of the epidermis, providing a feeling of intense hydration.
- Improves skin firmness and visible reduction of wrinkle depth.
- Ensures a long-lasting resistance to drying out and improved elasticity.
- The skin becomes more supple, facial features appear sharpened, wrinkles are reduced.
Directions of Use:
- Cleanse before applying.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
- Apply a nickel-size amount of the recovery cream on your fingers.
- Apply to your skin, including around the eyes and eyelids.
- Let air dry.
Aqua (Water), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Decyl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglutamic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Algin, Calcium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)