Provide a nutrient-rich glaze that glides smoothly on the lips.
Packed with antioxidants and skin-caring ingredients, this emollient formula helps to hydrate and heal. Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil gives a beautiful fresh, citrus scent. The soft wand applicator ensures a gentle, precise application. Can be worn on its own to add subtle colour and shine, or layered over a lip pencil or lipstick for a vibrant pop of colour. All shades feature a subtle shimmer.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oils, and Candelilla Wax help to provide a more nutrient-rich glaze that glides smoothly onto the lips.
- Silky formula effortlessly glides over lips, designed to heal and hydrate the skin, while giving colour to the lips.
- Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil for a beautiful citrus scent.
- Nourishing plant and mineral-based ingredients moisturise and rejuvenate lips.
- 77% Organic ingredients.
Directions of Use:
- Using the soft wand applicator, apply directly to bare lips for an instant splash of hydration and pigment.
- Alternatively, apply over your favourite INIKA Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick for a high-gloss finish.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange Essential Oil)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxide (CI 77491) *Certified Organic
- FREE for orders over $100
- AUD $9.95 (3-7 Business Days)
- FREE for orders over $150
- AUD $13.25 (1-3 Business Days)
🌎REST OF THE WORLD 🌎
Standard Australia Post:
- FREE for orders over $200
- AUD $35.00 (5-14 Business Days)
All orders are sent out the next business day from Sydney, Australia via Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include your Tracking Number. You can also track the progress of your order by logging into your account via our website under ‘My Orders’ once you have logged in through here.
Tracking is usually available 24 to 48 hours after dispatch.
Please Note: Delivery usually occurs within 3-6 business days to major centres in West Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. Please allow a few days extra for orders to rural areas and major centres in NT, Tasmania and South Australia.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your item(s).
Any problems with items you receive must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt.
We guarantee money back refund without question if the product is defective in any way. Items must be returned in the original condition in which they were received.
If you have ordered the wrong product, then you can still return for a full refund but please note that the items must be unopened and unused. If there is any defect in the product on receipt then it may be returned to us for a refund at that time.
You are required to ship the item(s) back to us at your own cost to:
Attn: Beauty Affairs Returns - Unit 1, 323 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- A refund will then be issued once the return has been received.
Our stock is stored in daily maintenance climate-controlled storage facilities within Australia and sent directly to customers. As stock is kept in more than one warehouse we try to send it from the warehouse closest to your location to minimise delivery times and make sure to allow next day dispatch in order to avoid delays.
We only sell goods that are in stock and in the case that they aren't in stock, we will issue our customers a full refund- no questions asked.
If you have any questions about the status of your parcel shipment or our returns policies please contact us here.