INIKA Certified Organic Long Lash Vegan Mascara Black
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping Over $179
Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
Delivery 2-3 Business Days
Free Samples & gifts with your order
5 time award winning 100% pure mascara for natural beauty.
Achieve a spectacular panoramic effect thanks to the silky smooth, clump free texture. The new voluminous brush head allows the perfect amount of mascara to be applied every time. Carnauba Wax boosts volume and length, creating show-stopping lashes. Blending the astringent and anti-inflammatory properties of Magnolia Bark Extract with the nourishing benefits of Vitamin E, it softens and protects lashes while delivering long-lasting, intensely lush colour in a single stroke.
TIP: Due to the 100% natural formula that is free of chemicals and synthetic preservatives, we recommend replacing your Long Lash Vegan Mascara every 3-6 months.
- Pure mineral pigments deliver intense, long-lasting colour.
- Clump-free, long-wearing formula for luscious lashes.
- Gentle, conditioning ingredients support lash vitality and health.
- 100% natural, making it perfect for sensitive eyes.
Usage & ingredients
Directions of Use:
- Allow the voluminous brush head to gently coat, lift and separate each lash, adding length and intense colour for fabulously full lashes.
- Wiggle the wand at the roots of the lashes through to the tip.
- Do not pump Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the mascara and dry it out.
TIP: Wait for any smudges on the skin to dry before gently dabbing off with a cotton tip or clean soft spoolie brush.
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitic/Stearic Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Kaolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Oleic Acid, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).