Dr Irena Eris Lift & Detox Double Mask Treatment
Perfectly moisturises and revitalises the skin, leaving it radiant, soft, and velvety smooth to touch.
The outstanding effectiveness of the treatment comes in the synergy of action between the active ingredients contained in both masks. The first step towards effective skin revitalization is deep cleansing, which is achieved thanks to a black mask based on natural Brazilian clay. The mask perfectly eliminates all kinds of impurities, boosts oxygen supply, and makes your skin firmer, also improving microcirculation, which gives you a gentle tingling sensation. The treatment leaves your skin perfectly matte, smooth, and relaxed (96%). The next step is a nourishing lifting mask with golden algae. Combined with a special peptide with a unique amino-acid sequence, the golden algae ensure effective anti-wrinkle action by protecting the skin’s support fibres and boosting collagen synthesis. A carefully selected complex of oils and waxes works with hyaluronic acid to provide excellent hydration and leave your skin soft and smooth. The mask perfectly moisturizes (93%) and revitalizes (75%) the skin, leaving it radiant, soft, and velvety smooth to the touch (100%).
- Black masks perfectly eliminate all kind of impurities, boosts oxygen supply and makes your skin firmer.
- Improves microcirculation which gives you a gentle tingling sensation.
- Nourishing lifting mask with golden algea ensures effective anti-wrinkle action.
- Protects the skin's support fibres and boosting collagen synthesis.
- Provides excellent hydration. - Leaves your skin soft and smooth.
- One tube of each mask is enough for 2 - 3 detoxifying and smoothening treatments.
- The set of masks will last for 9 weeks while it is used 2 - 3 times per week.
Directions of Use:
- Apply the black mask on your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water or wipe away with a cotton pad soaked with toner.
- Carefully dry your face.
- Apply the golden mask.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Pat any unabsorbed residue into the skin with your fingertips.
- If necessary, remove any excess using a cotton pad.