Lonvitalite Advanced Derma Roller Replaceable Head
The replacement head offers the convenience and affordability of a new dermal roller without the cost of replacing the handle. The 600 needles with 0.3mm microneedles make the perfect replacement head for your Lonvitalite Advanced Dermal Roller.
This advanced derma roller replaceable head is perfect so there is no need to reinvest in a whole new derma roller every time the needles dull with over use.
The titanium material Lonvitalite uses on their rollers is extremely durable, but will still need a replacement depending how often you use the device. However, with a replaceable head option, you can do the right thing and continue efficient in penetrating the skin's outer layer properly without pulling on your purse strings.
- At-home skin treatment.
- Helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin leaving it rejuvenated and overall brighter in appearance.
- Penetrates the surface of the skin creating micro channels through the tiny titanium needles.
- Encourages absorption and effectiveness of serums and elixirs to the outer dermal layer by up to 40%.
- Repeating the process 2-3 times per week can help to make the skin look and feel tighter.
- Promotes a more youthful complexion.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 309208
- Use medical alcohol to disinfect the Microneedle Derma Roller or rinse the head under hot water.
- Clean the skin and remove all makeup with a suitable cleanser.
- Pat dry.
- On the area you wish to treat, gently roll back and forth in each direction 5 - 10 times horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
- Apply appropriate serum or elixir.
- Gently pat onto the skin until absorbed.