Lonvitalite Advanced Derma Roller with Interchangeable Head
This is the ultimate derma roller from Lonvitalite allowing you to replace the needle heads or change to an ice roller. A committed derma roller that is equipped for continued use to boost collagen elastin production and give your skin that ultimate glow.
The Advanced Derma Roller with Interchangeable Heads brings you incredible performance. With an interchangeable head, you can give your skin what it requires with Lonvitalité's Advanced Derma Roller head penetrating your skin with 600 needles with a 0.3mm depth or change to Lonvitalité's Ice Roller Head to calm the skin and aid in lymphatic drainage.
Please Note: This this product only comes with one derma roller head in the package. You will need to purchase additional replacement derma roller heads and the Ice Roller Advanced Replaceable Head as separate products.
- Stimulate blood flow and micro-circulation within the skin to assist with rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Helps lessen the appearance of acne scars, pigmentation, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- Smooth skin's texture and appearance.
- Skin needling assists with product penetration by creating micro-channels through the surface of your skin, stimulating skin repair and cell regeneration.
- Scarring and pigmentation on the skin can be reduced as the derma roller works by breaking down old scar tissue and remodelling the skin with new collagen and elastin fibres.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 309208
- Use medical alcohol to disinfect the derma roller or rinse the derma roller head under hot water.
- Thoroughly cleanse skin before using the derma roller.
- Roll the derma roller back and forth in each direction 5 to 10 times horizontally, vertically, and diagonally across the area or areas you wish to treat.
- Maintain the speed and pressure to create more microvessels.
- For optimal results, the derma roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
- If following with a serum, apply at this point.