L'Occitane Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm 150ml
The hand balm that can restore even the driest hands, with its rich, nourishing formula containing 25% Shea Butter.
With its ultra-rich texture, this balm melts into the hands and nails from the moment it is applied and massaged in. Enriched with allantoin, it helps to immediately soothe the skin, bringing comfort and softness. Hands and nails are instantly comforted and soothed as the hand balm melts into skin, relieving hands of dryness. This luxurious hand and nail cream can be used daily or as an intensive hand treatment. Thirsty hands quickly absorb this replenishing formula to reveal soft, smooth skin.Key Benefits:
- Rich, nourishing hand balm containing 25% Shea Butter.
- Creamy balm that melts into skin.
- Intensely nourishes, replenishes and hydrates even the driest hands.
- Comforts and soothes dry, damaged skin.
- Lightly scented.
- Massage a small amount onto the back and palm of your hands with large circular motions.
- Two minutes of gentle massage will allow the cream to penetrate the upper layers of your skin for immediate comfort.
- Take time to work the formula into your fingers, over your knuckles, and on the dry areas between your fingers.
- With any remaining cream, massage into each finger, from the top of the knuckle down to the ends of your fingertips.
- Use at any time of the day and as often as necessary.
To use as an intensive hand treatment:
- Apply a thick layer to hands and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Massage in any remaining product.
- Repeat twice a week.
aqua/water - butyrospermum parkii (shea) butte - glycerin - coco-caprylate/caprate - tapioca starch - cetearyl alcohol - glyceryl stearate - peg-100 stearate - hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer - sodium pca - cocos nucifera (coconut) oil - helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil - caprylyl glycol - allantoin - ceteareth-33 - sorbitan isostearate - xanthan gum - disodium edta - polysorbate 60 - citric acid - chlorphenesin - tocopherol - parfum/fragrance - linalool - coumarin - citronellol - alpha-isomethyl ionone - limonene - geraniol