L'Occitane Verbena Discovery Kit
Nurture yourself with L'Occitane Verbena Discovery Kit.
Lâ€™Occitaneâ€™s Verbena collection celebrates the aromatic herbs that line the paths of Provence, France, which are not only aromatic but beneficial to the skin, helping to replenish the natural oils while also softening the texture, leaving it lemony fresh.
The Lâ€™Occitane Verbena Discovery Kit includes:
- Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Verbena Soap 50g
- Verbena Shower Gel 70ml
- Verbena Body Lotion 70ml
- Verbena EDT 10ml
- Foaming shower gel with sparkling citrus notes gently cleanses the skin.
- Body lotion and hand cream to soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Soap with a 100% vegetable base and shea butter to nourish the skin.
- Formulated and perfumed with organic lemon verbena.
- Presented in a zippered L'Occitane pouch.
Directions of Use:
1. Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
- Massage a small amount onto the backs and palms of your hands with large circular motions.
- 2 minutes of gentle massage will allow the cream to penetrate the upper layers of your skin for immediate comfort.
- Take time to work the formula into your fingers, over your knuckles, and on the dry areas between your fingers.
- With any remaining cream, massage into each finger, from the top of the knuckle down to the ends of your fingertips.
2. Shea Verbena Soap 50g
- On damp skin, create a soft foam by rubbing the soap in between your palms.
- Gently massage the soap onto your skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
3. Verbena Shower Gel 70ml
- Use daily, and follow with Verbena Body Lotion on dry or winter months.
4. Verbena Body Lotion 70ml
- Apply daily after shower or bath.
- Do not forget to regularly exfoliate your skin with the Verbena Soap with leaves.
- Layer with Verbena Eau de Toilette for long-lasting freshness.
5. Verbena EDT 10ml
- Spray yourself with perfume on various pulse points for a great fragrance trail: your neck and chest area, on your wrists, behind your ears and your knees, on your hair, etc.
- Do not rub your wrists together as this may break the fragrance molecules and prevent the fragrance from lasting.
- To perfume your clothes, spray at a distance of 10 cm: the hem of your skirt, your scarf, the lining of your jacket or your coat.
- To evenly fragrance your body, spray a fragrance cloud in front of you, then step into it.
- Keep your fragrance fresh as long as possible by making sure not to expose it to light and heat.