Nurture yourself with L'Occitane Verbena Discovery Kit.
L’Occitane’s Verbena collection celebrates the aromatic herbs that line the paths of Provence, France, which are not only aromatic but beneficial to the skin, helping to replenish the natural oils while also softening the texture, leaving it lemony fresh.
The L’Occitane Verbena Discovery Kit includes:
- Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Verbena Soap 50g
- Verbena Shower Gel 70ml
- Verbena Body Lotion 70ml
- Verbena EDT 10ml
- Foaming shower gel with sparkling citrus notes gently cleanses the skin.
- Body lotion and hand cream to soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Soap with a 100% vegetable base and shea butter to nourish the skin.
- Formulated and perfumed with organic lemon verbena.
- Presented in a zippered L'Occitane pouch.
Directions of Use:
1. Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
- Massage a small amount onto the backs and palms of your hands with large circular motions.
- 2 minutes of gentle massage will allow the cream to penetrate the upper layers of your skin for immediate comfort.
- Take time to work the formula into your fingers, over your knuckles, and on the dry areas between your fingers.
- With any remaining cream, massage into each finger, from the top of the knuckle down to the ends of your fingertips.
2. Shea Verbena Soap 50g
- On damp skin, create a soft foam by rubbing the soap in between your palms.
- Gently massage the soap onto your skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
3. Verbena Shower Gel 70ml
- Use daily, and follow with Verbena Body Lotion on dry or winter months.
4. Verbena Body Lotion 70ml
- Apply daily after shower or bath.
- Do not forget to regularly exfoliate your skin with the Verbena Soap with leaves.
- Layer with Verbena Eau de Toilette for long-lasting freshness.
5. Verbena EDT 10ml
- Spray yourself with perfume on various pulse points for a great fragrance trail: your neck and chest area, on your wrists, behind your ears and your knees, on your hair, etc.
- Do not rub your wrists together as this may break the fragrance molecules and prevent the fragrance from lasting.
- To perfume your clothes, spray at a distance of 10 cm: the hem of your skirt, your scarf, the lining of your jacket or your coat.
- To evenly fragrance your body, spray a fragrance cloud in front of you, then step into it.
- Keep your fragrance fresh as long as possible by making sure not to expose it to light and heat.
- FREE for orders over $100
- AUD $9.95 (3-7 Business Days)
- FREE for orders over $150
- AUD $13.25 (1-3 Business Days)
🌎REST OF THE WORLD 🌎
Standard Australia Post:
- FREE for orders over $200
- AUD $35.00 (5-14 Business Days)
All orders are sent out the next business day from Sydney, Australia via Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include your Tracking Number. You can also track the progress of your order by logging into your account via our website under ‘My Orders’ once you have logged in through here.
Tracking is usually available 24 to 48 hours after dispatch.
Please Note: Delivery usually occurs within 3-6 business days to major centres in West Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. Please allow a few days extra for orders to rural areas and major centres in NT, Tasmania and South Australia.
Simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your item(s).
Any problems with items you receive must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt.
We guarantee money back refund without question if the product is defective in any way. Items must be returned in the original condition in which they were received.
If you have ordered the wrong product, then you can still return for a full refund but please note that the items must be unopened and unused. If there is any defect in the product on receipt then it may be returned to us for a refund at that time.
You are required to ship the item(s) back to us at your own cost to:
Attn: Beauty Affairs Returns - Unit 1, 323 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- A refund will then be issued once the return has been received.
Our stock is stored in daily maintenance climate-controlled storage facilities within Australia and sent directly to customers. As stock is kept in more than one warehouse we try to send it from the warehouse closest to your location to minimise delivery times and make sure to allow next day dispatch in order to avoid delays.
We only sell goods that are in stock and in the case that they aren't in stock, we will issue our customers a full refund- no questions asked.
If you have any questions about the status of your parcel shipment or our returns policies please contact us here.