Dr Irena Eris Authority Overall Eye Lifting Day & Night Care
Deliver an instant and lasting lifting effect, and improve skin tightness and firmness.
An advanced skincare product that owes its outstanding effectiveness to a synergy between state-of-the-art technology and a modern targeted application solution. The cooling ceramic tip of the applicator gently massages the skin, stimulating circulation and lymph flow and enhancing the smoothing and draining effect of the serum on the skin, reducing swelling, discolouration and dark circles under the eyes.
- Delivers effective and targeted massage of the delicate skin around the eyes and in other parts of the face.
- Delivers an instant and lasting lifting effect.
- Improves skin tightness and firmness.
- Effectively reduces wrinkles in terms of number and volume.
- Combined with a massage performed with the applicator, reduces dark under-eye circles, minimises puffiness, and leaves the skin looking refreshed already after the first application.
- Instantly moisturises the skin and improves long-term hydration.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- The treatment is recommended for specialist skincare focused on eye area.
Directions of Use:
- Dispense a small amount of concentrate by pressing the elastic membrane on the package.
- Massage the skin around the eyes.
- It can also be used for the treatment of other skin areas with wrinkles.
Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Isostearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Pullulan, Naringenin, BHA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Silica, Colloidal Gold, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), CI 16035 (FD&C Red No. 40)