Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil
Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil is a lightweight facial oil that delivers intense moisturising and anti-aging ingredients to exactly where your skin needs! A blend of Guerlain’s exclusive Ouessant Honey and Ouessant Royal Jelly add a youthful luminosity to your skin that no other facial oil can.
Recommended Skin Types:
All Skin Types
Anti-Ageing, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Lifting & Firming
Ouessant Royal Jelly, Ouessant Honey, Vitamin E
Try luxury skincare before you buy - get your free luxury minis today.
This best-selling facial oil from Guerlain is created with skincare ingredients that no other luxury brand has - Ouessant Black Bee Royal Jelly and Honey. Royal Jelly is a superstar anti-ageing ingredient that stimulates collagen production for firmer, younger-looking skin. Formulated with naturally nourishing Honey, Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil makes sure skin stays even-toned and radiant for an ageless glow.
Is Guerlain Youth Watery Oil a Natural Skincare Product?
The Guerlain Royale Youth Watery Oil is formulated with 95% natural ingredients according to international ISO standards! The remaining 5% includes water and other ingredients that are critical to creating a luxury, sensorial experience and maintaining the formula quality over time.
When Should I Use Guerlain Royale Youth Watery Oil?
This lightweight facial oil sinks into your skin like a serum - so it’s perfect for use before or after your moisturiser! The Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil’s lightweight texture means that it’s more versatile than traditional facial oils, which are best applied after moisturiser.
Where Does Ouessant Black Bee Honey Come From?
The star ingredient of Guerlain Royale Youth Watery Oil, Ouessant Black Bee Honey, comes from the French island of Brittany. What sets this honey apart from the rest is its purity. The entire island is pesticide and parasite free for pure, unadulterated honey.
- Shields skin from damaging free radicals with Vitamin E.
- Naturally boosts skin hydration and moisture levels.
- Boosts other beauty products, like moisturiser and foundation.
We Recommend Pairing This With:
- Dispense 3-5 drops of Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil into the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together to warm the oil.
- Gently massage oil onto your face and neck.
- Or, add a few drops to your moisturiser as a booster.
We suggest using Guerlain Youth Watery Oil as part of your AM & PM beauty routine!
Guerlain Royale Youth Watery Oil Ingredients:
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglycerin-3, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alcohol, Royal Jelly, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose, Mel (Honey), Parfum (Fragrance), Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Citrate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, PEG-8, Acrylates/ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Limonene, Caramel, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Ci 77891 (titanium Dioxide), Sodium Metabisulfite, Ci 77492 (iron Oxides), Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Lactate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Ci 77491 (iron Oxides), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Linalool, Tin Oxide, Bht, Tocopherol, Ci 14700 (red 4), Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12
Our items are dispatched the the same business day as long as it is ordered before 1pm AEDT ✔️
Any products ordered after 1pm AEDT will be packaged and shipped the next day.