A sunscreen cream specially formulated for the face, offering the ultimate skin protection. The moisturising formula contains advanced defence, repair, and anti-ageing actives to shelter skin from the powerful UVA/UVB rays that cause cell damage and premature ageing signs, keeping the skin looking soft and healthy. Formulated with the anti-ageing Bio-Nymph Peptide active, a natural blend of tripeptides derived from plant stem cells, to stimulate cell energy and promote cell longevity, the UV Protection Face Cream helps to improve skin elasticity and diminish wrinkles.
It also contains:
* UVA and UVB filters to help protect against UV radiation and premature skin ageing, while preventing the harmful effects of sunlight exposure
* Hyaluronic Acid, with powerful moisturising properties for supple, youthful and healthy skin
* Coral Seaweed Extract, to help protect against skin ageing thanks to its antioxidant action
* The Multifunctional Salicylic Acid Ester, which acts as an emollient for a pleasant, hydrated feel
* Caprylyl Glycol, a multifunctional anti-bacterial agent, as well as L-Arginine, a semi-essential amino acid, and Panthenol (Provitamin B5), with anti-inflammatory, protecting and moisturising properties that help maintain skin hydration and smoothness
* A precious polymer based on the "Hydro Swelling Droplets" concept to create a fresh, melting texture
* Vitamin E, an antioxidant that neutralises free radicals The lightweight, water-resistant cream can be applied easily and absorbs quickly.
To use: Apply evenly before sun exposure. For lasting protection, reapply often and after rubbing, sweating, or exposure to water.
AQUA /WATER / EAU, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-3, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, HOMOSALATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, OCTOCRYLENE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXACAPRYLATE/HEXACAPRATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, POLYESTER-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARETH-21, ARGININE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONOL, XANTHAN GUM, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SQUALANE, ALGAE EXTRACT, MANNITOL, POLYSORBATE 60, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, ZINC SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE. CONTAINS BENZOPHENONE-3
- FREE for orders over $100
- AUD $9.95 (3-7 Business Days)
- FREE for orders over $150
- AUD $13.25 (1-3 Business Days)
🌎REST OF THE WORLD 🌎
Standard Australia Post:
- FREE for orders over $200
- AUD $35.00 (5-14 Business Days)
All orders are sent out the next business day from Sydney, Australia via Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include your Tracking Number. You can also track the progress of your order by logging into your account via our website under ‘My Orders’ once you have logged in through here.
Tracking is usually available 24 to 48 hours after dispatch.
Please Note: Delivery usually occurs within 3-6 business days to major centres in West Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. Please allow a few days extra for orders to rural areas and major centres in NT, Tasmania and South Australia.
Simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your item(s).
Any problems with items you receive must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt.
We guarantee money back refund without question if the product is defective in any way. Items must be returned in the original condition in which they were received.
If you have ordered the wrong product, then you can still return for a full refund but please note that the items must be unopened and unused. If there is any defect in the product on receipt then it may be returned to us for a refund at that time.
You are required to ship the item(s) back to us at your own cost to:
Attn: Beauty Affairs Returns - Unit 1, 323 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- A refund will then be issued once the return has been received.
Our stock is stored in daily maintenance climate-controlled storage facilities within Australia and sent directly to customers. As stock is kept in more than one warehouse we try to send it from the warehouse closest to your location to minimise delivery times and make sure to allow next day dispatch in order to avoid delays.
We only sell goods that are in stock and in the case that they aren't in stock, we will issue our customers a full refund- no questions asked.
If you have any questions about the status of your parcel shipment or our returns policies please contact us here.