L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Youth Oil 30ml
A luxurious blend of Essential Oils that fights the signs of ageing and protect your skin against environmental aggressors.
Sample Available For This Product
A multi-usage skincare treatment that helps fight against visible signs of ageing.
Its light, silky texture with a non-oily finish melts gently into the skin. This unique blend of essential oils contains everything you need to repair the signs of ageing, but also protect your skin against environmental aggressors. This highly concentrated formula includes Immortelle Essential Oil as its hero ingredient to help firm skin, improve elasticity, encouraging collagen production and protect skin.
- Fights visible signs of aging, prevent the loss of firmness and improves elasticity.
- Protects skin against environmental aggressors.
- Refines skin texture.
- Helps to plump and hydrate skin.
- Promotes a radiant complexion.
- Can be used alone, or mixed into other facial products (moisturiser or foundation).
- Suitable for all skin types.
Directions of Use:
On clean dry skin, before using your serum and applying your moisturiser.
- Simply distribute a couple of drops of the Divine Oil into your fingertips.
- Warm up before application.
- Massage into your face, neck, décolletage in an upward motion.
- Avoiding the eye area.
You could also mix a couple of drops of the Divine Youth Oil into your moisturiser or foundation and then apply onto your skin.
The Divine Youth Oil can also be used as your twice a week overnight treatment under the Divine mask which will intensely nourish the skin.
caprylic/capric triglyceride - helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil - octyldodecanol - coco-caprylate/caprate - squalane - borago officinalis seed oil - helichrysum italicum extract - helichrysum italicum flower oil - prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil - oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil - rosa moschata seed oil - myrtus communis oil - hippophae rhamnoides oil - camelina sativa seed oil - pelargonium graveolens oil - citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil - echium plantagineum seed oil - tocopherol - parfum/fragrance - limonene - linalool - geraniol - citronellol - citral