INIKA Organic Baked Mineral Foundation
Delivers the healthiness of mineral foundation with the performance of a high end pressed powder - without the nasties! This silky smooth, buildable formula gives a long-lasting finish with a breathable finish.
Natural Earth-derived minerals with light-reflecting technology result in a glowing, flawless finish.
Baked on a terracotta tile in beautiful Tuscany, Italy, this Mineral Foundation blends the silky-smooth, flawless coverage of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder. The lightweight, breathable formula starts with a sheer, veil-like coverage and gradually builds, allowing for the perfect natural base. INIKA Baked Mineral Foundation runs lighter than the INIKA Loose Mineral Foundation, please select a shade darker to your usual shade.
- A blend of pure, natural minerals baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy.
- Fuses the skin-loving benefits of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder, without harmful chemicals.
- Magnolia Bark extracts helps to reduce skin redness and improves hydration.
- Contains Hectorite, known for its ability to absorb excess oil from the skin pores.
- Breathable formula and light-reflecting technology.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
Directions of Use:
- Using the Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Foundation Brush, gently swirl the bristles across the foundation.
- Tap to remove any excess powder.
- Using circular motions, buff the foundation onto the face, blending upwards and outwards until you reach your desired coverage.
- Can be use alone or over your choice of Liquid Foundation to build coverage and increase wear time.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)