L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream 30ml
A hand cream that comes in a sleek, attractive, and handy silver tube that lets you carry it conveniently wherever and whenever you go!
The hand cream that nourishes, repairs and revitalises your skin.
This smooth, light-textured cream gently nourishes and brightens the skin and leaving it pleasantly scented. Enriched with Shea Butter and Protected Designation of Origin Lavender essential oil from Haute - Provence. It penetrates deep into your skin to prevent it from drying because of the weather or from exposure to harsh chemicals.Key Benefits:
- Rejuvenates your hands.
- Soothing Lavender scent.
- Blends the nourishing benefits of Shea Butter with soothing A.O.C. lavender essential oil and rosemary extract.
- Suitable for all skin types, no need to worry about any harmful allergic reactions.
Directions of Use:
- Massage a small amount onto the backs and palms of your hands with large circular motions. 2 minutes of gentle massage will allow the cream to penetrate the upper layers of your skin for immediate comfort.
- Take time to work the formula into your fingers, over your knuckles, and on the dry areas between your fingers.
- With any remaining cream, massage into each finger, from the top of the knuckle down to the ends of your fingertips.
- Use at any time of the day and as often as necessary.
water, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, zea mays (corn) starch , cyclomethicone, honey extract, polyacrylamide, ceteareth-33, phenoxyethanol, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, c13-14 isoparaffin, fragrance, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, beeswax, tocopherol, xanthan gum, methylparaben, laureth-7, linalool, menthol, tetrasodium edta, limonene, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, coumarin, citral, benzyl alcohol, geraniol.