Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector
Damage & Split Ends
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping Over $179
Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
Delivery 2-3 Business Days
Free Samples & gifts with your order
BEAUTY ADVISOR VIDEO REVIEW
Revive damaged locks with this hair treatment from Olaplex. Formulated to relink hair weakened by bleach and heat, Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is a must-have for luxury hair care product in your beauty stash. This global beauty favourite works to treat hair, not by conditioning it with oils. Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector Treatment 100ml actually rebuilds broken protein strains in hair, visibly reducing breakage and reinforcing your hair from the inside out.
Olaplex No. 3: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Does Olaplex 3 Do for Your Hair?
As a protein-rebuilding hair treatment, Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Home Treatment 100ml relinks bonds in your hair that have been broken as a result of heat styling or bleach. By relinking these protein bonds, your hair feels smoother and is healthier from the inside out.
2. Can Olaplex 3 Damage Your Hair?
No. Olaplex Number 3 cannot cause damage to your hair, no matter how long you leave it in your hair.
3. Can I Leave Olaplex No. 3 on Overnight?
Yes! Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 can be used as an overnight hair treatment. Just be sure to protect your pillows with some towels to avoid making a mess!
- Smooths hair by relinking broken protein bonds
- Reduces frizz for silky soft hair
- Improves the look of split ends and damaged hair with a nourishing, rebuilding formula
Usage & Ingredients
Directions of Use:
- Apply a generous amount of Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector Treatment 100ml to damp hair.
- Olaplex can be applied to dry hair, but this can use up more product as it takes longer to saturate your hair follicles.
- Let Olaplex Number 3 sit in your hair for at least 20 minutes. Remember, the longer you leave it on, the better your results will be.
- After enough time has passed, rinse out Olaplex No 3 and follow up with your favourite shampoo and conditioner. It’s important to remember that this isn’t a moisturising treatment, and you still need to use a conditioner afterwards!
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycereth-26, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycol Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Polyquaternium-11, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, PEG-8, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-8/Smdi Copolymer, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Biotin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl HydroxyhydrocinnamateOil, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Polyacrylate, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Vitis Vinifera (Grape).