These beautiful posts of deliciousness are rich in protein, fibre, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds are an all-around, anti-inflammatory, skin-loving, free radical fighting ingredient that are also great for digestive health according to Beauty Chef. Both strawberries and peaches are rich in vitamin C and ellagic acid, powerful skin protectors against UV damage.
Strawberry Peach Chia Pudding is a 5 minute make ahead breakfast. This healthy recipe is dairy free and sweetened with natural ingredients.
Strawberry Peach Chia Rosewater Pudding is a 5 minute, 2 step, make ahead breakfast. This healthy recipe is dairy free and sweetened with natural ingredients.
- 1 cup plain coconut milk yogurt OR plain almond milk yogurt
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 fresh or canned (in juice) peach
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 4-5 strawberries sliced
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Place coconut milk, strawberries and peach in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place the chia seeds in a medium bowl. add the above mixture with lime juice and rose water and stir to combine.
- Set aside for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up any lumps, until the seeds swell and absorb all of the liquid to make a thick pudding consistency.
- Add the coconut yoghurt and stir to combine.
- To serve, divide pudding mix into small bowls and top with an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt (if desired), sliced strawberries and a sprig of mint.
We'd love to see your recreation of this delicious glow recipe! Make sure to tag us at @beautyaffairs.official on instagram!
Good Luck Beauties