Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping Over $179
Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
Delivery 2-3 Business Days
Free Samples & gifts with your order
Introducing the Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser, your new go-to solution for achieving smooth, radiant, and healthy-looking skin. This unique cleanser is formulated with a powerful blend of exfoliating agents, including Lactic Acid and Papain, to gently remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and promote cell renewal.
With regular use, this cleanser will reveal brighter, more even-toned skin, while also helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Unlike other harsh exfoliants, the Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is gentle enough for daily use, and is suitable for all skin types.
Infused with soothing botanicals like Rose Flower Oil and Lavender, this luxurious cleanser will leave your skin feeling refreshed, soft, and hydrated.
Don't settle for dull, lackluster skin - upgrade your skincare routine with the Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser today!
- Smooth skin by removing dead cells and improving skin texture
- Prevent fine lines and wrinkles
- help with stress-related conditions in more mature skin type
Recommended Skin Types: Oily Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin
Formulated Without: Parabens, Phosphorus
Usage & Ingredients
Following the application of Dermalogica PreCleanse, lightly lather in hands and apply to damp face and throat morning and evening, massaging with light, upward strokes for at least 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Reduce to one use per day if any sensitivity develops. Follow with Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 when used in the morning.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil.
Recommended to pair
Question- Is Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser good for Oily Skin?
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is perfect for oily, normal and mature skin.
How does this cream cleanser work?
- Lactic Acid: This alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) smooths and softens your skin by removing the buildup of dead cells. It also fades away dark spots and wrinkles.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil effectively repairs skin's natural moisture barrier. As a result, it makes skin smooth and healthy. It also reduces skin irritation.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract: Lemon peel extract has a high level of antioxidants, vitamin C and citric acid. These ingredients prevent wrinkles and skin sagging by stimulating collagen production and removing excess oil, causing blackheads and clogged pores. This extract also fades away dark spots caused by sun damage or aging.
- Rose Damascena Flower Oil: Thanks to this flower's anti-inflammatory and cooling properties of this flower, It is very effective to fight against stress-related conditions in the skin and promotes healthy skin cell growth.