Elizabeth Arden Anti-Aging Daily Serum 50ml
A high-performance serum that transforms the look of skin with Idebenone and environmental defenders.
#1 solution to the #1 Cause of Signs of Aging
Protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damage skin.
- Shields skin from future environmental effects.
- Protects skin against three types of free-radical assaults.
- Targets where and when it's most needed with time-release technology.
- Supports the skin's natural repair process to restore a youthful appearance.
- Diminishes the look of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sun damage.
- Improves the look of firmness.
- Ideal for oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin and mature skin.
Directions of Use:
- Push the pump down once or twice to dispense a pea-sized amount onto your fingers.
- Thoroughly massage onto cleansed face, neck and decollete.
- Use every morning and night as the first step in your Prevage regimen.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Peg-8, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinoyl Dipalmitoyl Glycerate (Idebenone), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ergothioneine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Trehalose, Urea, Phospholipids, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyquaternium-51, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Mica, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).